Sunday, March 15, 2015

Fill in the blanks

I feel like my heads going to explode right off my head, my chest is going to fill up, and my heart is going to pitter out and die. I have so many mixed emotions that I can't even think straight. I cant even focus on this post right now because it doesn't matter. I am going to graduate. Going to be forgotten. I am not going to be the person that gets invited back to share poetry in front of a class. I'm not deep. I am straight up and I just tell it how it is. So tonight I'm pissed off, sad, excited, torn, worried, nervous, scared, and most of all ready to be done with all that High School brings. Sorry nelson but i'm just not feeling it tonight. 

1 comment:

  1. "Sorry nelson but im just not feeling it tonight" this was so real thank you

    ReplyDelete