Friday, March 13, 2015

Fear is.

Fear is coming home late and seeing your parents light still on.
Fear is the molment of when you turn the light off and run up the stairs because for some reason you think something is going to chase you just because it's dark.
Fear is checking under the bed when you were a kid, or even now.
Fear is getting to school and realizing you forgot to put on deohderant.
Fear is when you are snowboarding and almost slide right off a cliff.
Fear is thinking about dropping the game winning pass and having everyone hate you.
Fear is not knowing if you are ready to leave for two years.
Fear is knowing you won't have your mom there to be able to help you whenever you need it.
Fear is a abandoned hospital that is supposed to be haunted.
Fear is not being able to support your family.
Fear is not being able to have a family.
Fear is having my family not want to talk to me.
Fear is having close people in my life cut me out of theirs.
Fear is the split second you think you are chocking before the piece of ice you were sucking in melts and slides down your throat.
Fear is marring the wrong person.
Fear is finding the right person to marry but they don't want to marry you back.
Fear is me as a sophmore looking up at the seniors thinking they could kill me with one punch.
Fear is meeting a new coach and trying to make a good impression.
Fear is me being late everyday and making it seem like I don't care, but in all honesty I try super hard to get there on time.
Fear is not being good enough.
Fear is letting someone down.
Fear is real.
I have a lot of it.

4 comments:

  1. i have these same fears too. this was a honest post. and i liked that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Real. Specific. The hospital, the snowboard, the ice cube.

    Fear is definitely real. Thanks for shining a light.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are super real and relatable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Fear is coming home late and seeing your parents light still on."

    ReplyDelete