Sunday, February 15, 2015

10 month old baby

What does a ten month old baby think about.

If I was a baby I would let my mind float from one thing to another. I wouldn't focus on one thing for to long because why would you need to? I wouldn't have to worry about graduating high school. Would be able to relax and not stress about leaving my family for two years. I would be able to just crawl around on the floor and cry when i tried to stand up. I feel like if i went inside a 10 month old babies head this is what it would say if they could think like a 17 year old.

Why are you trying to hold me so tight i feel like i'm going to be crushed. Every time you touch me it has to be kisses or tickling or hugs. I just want to sit here and play with my stuffed teddy bear in piece. Oh wait, what is that. I want to touch it. Of course every time i get close you have to pick me up and give me weird faces. Why can't you just look at me normally? I feel like I am not aloud to do anything in this house. I cant wait for the day i can finally take a couple steps, then more, and then enough so i can be fast enough to get to thing i want to touch and you wont be able to do anything about it.

Then again babies don't even know whats going on the whole time. They don't think about anything. When I am with one I honestly don't either. Thats why i like hanging out with a ten month old baby. It doesn't care. It just wants its next Cheerio. I feel like i just threw up random stuff about babies and now i'm going to go a whole different way.

Babies are amazing things. They make peoples lives exciting and make people happy and sad. They stress parents out and they worry them constently. I am able to sit back and watch and learn about raising a baby. This baby wasn't planned I guess but its here now and now is when it was supposed to come. Can babies tell when someone isn't feeling right? Can they see threw you. Or is it just a coincidence that i'm getting a big hug from one right now.

2 comments: