Sunday, April 26, 2015

Just a simple happy post

For some reason every time I have to write a blog post I feel like I have to be sad. I am not down for that tonight. I am actually having a great day today and I am going to stay happy. This weekend has been amazing. Senior prom, playing lacrosse all week and weekend, and a solid three hour nap today. What could be better. I have grown to actually like writing on my blog. Put in some good music and relax and just write on sunday nights. I know I am supposed to not do both in the same night but this week has been a little busy. So this is just going to be a simple post saying that being happy is good and you should try it out. All you have to do is things you love and not let others get you down. There is so much to life and being in high school we don't even scratch the surface. None of us have had the opportunity to look into someones eyes and know you are going to spend eternity with them, at least I don't any of us have, and if you have then more power to ya. We haven't been able to look at a child and be able to call it our own. We haven't been to a collage and seen how much there is to life. Once again we are almost done and are just about to start life, and i'm pretty pumped.

1 comment:

  1. "being happy is good and you should try it out."

    this whole post is so true. i was just smiling the entire time i was reading it. i think everyone should read it.

    and oh ya, this line is #stolen

    ReplyDelete